Lamon Brewster vs. Luan Krasniqi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|As of June 2005|
|As of May 2005|
Lamon Brewster 228 lbs beat Luan Krasniqi 225 lbs by TKO at 2:48 in round 9 of 12
- Date: 2005-09-28
- Location: Color Line Arena, Altona, Hamburg, Germany
- Referee: Jose Hiram Rivera
- Judge: Harry Davis 73-78
- Judge: Nelson Vazquez 74-77
- Judge: Carlos Rodriguez 75-76
- World Boxing Organization Heavyweight Title (3rd defence of Brewster)
- Time: 2:48
- Weights: Brewster 228.25 lbs, Krasniqi 224.75 lbs
- Bout became official on July 22.
- Krasniqi down once in rounds 8 and 9.
- Brewster behind on all cards at time of stoppage.
- Brewster landed a devastating left hook in round 8 and Krasniqi crumpled against the ropes and to the mat with less than 30 seconds remaining in the round.
- The referee Rivera appeared to provide a very long count that allowed Krasniqi to get to his feet just before the bell sounded ending the round. Reports from American television trucks estimated the count to be between 15 and 17 seconds.
- In round 9, after the second knockdown, Krasniqi tells his corner to stop the fight.
- The fight averaged 7.62 million viewers on ZDF with 43.4 market share.
Brewster vs. Golota
| WBO Heavyweight Title Fight
Brewster vs. Lyakhovich