Lamon Brewster vs. Siarhei Liakhovich
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lamon Brewster 232 lbs lost to Siarhei Liakhovich 239 lbs by UD in round 12 of 12
- Date: 2006-04-01
- Location: Wolstein Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Referee: Ernie Sharif
- Judge: Dana DePaolo 113-115
- Judge: Tom Miller 112-115
- Judge: Phil Rogers 110-117
- World Boxing Organization Heavyweight Title (Brewster's 4th defense)
- Promoter: Don King
- Doctors: John George, Jerome Williams
- Bout announced on March 3.
- Liakhovich down on one knee in round seven
- After the fight Liakhovich claimed that it was a tactical decision from him to take a knee.
- In an interview following the fight, Brewster said that he could not see with his left eye after the first round.
- It was later confirmed that he had suffered a detached retina in his left eye and he had to undergo surgery.
- ESPN Punch Stats: Liakhovich 404/655 62%; Brewster 165/392 42%
- CompuBox Punch Stats: Liakhovich 341/678 50.3%; Brewster 238/656 36.3%
Brewster vs. Krasniqi
| WBO Heavyweight Title Fight
Lyakhovich vs. Briggs