Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Half-brother of Marvin Hagler.
- Outpointed Marlon Starling in the finals of the 1975 and 1979 New England Golden Gloves.
- Won the USBA middleweight title in 1986.
- Knocked out Iran Barkley in 1984.
- Defeated Roberto Duran by a 10-round split decision in 1986.
- Fought Sumbu Kalambay for the WBA middleweight championship in 1988 and lost by a 12-round decision.
- Fought Doug DeWitt for the inaugural WBO middleweight title in 1989 and lost by a 12-round decision.