Name: Vic Darchinyan
Alias: Raging Bull
Birth Name: Vakhtang Darchinyan
Hometown: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Birthplace: Vanadzor, Armenia
Pro Boxer: Record
Amateur Boxer: Record
Trainer: Jeff Fenech
Manager: Elias Nasser
Promoter: Gary Shaw (2006-)
Vic Darchinyan Gallery
- Claims an Amateur Record of: 158-18, 105 stoppages
- 1994 World Junior Championships in Istanbul, Turkey
- 1997 World Amateur Championships in Budapest, Hungary, reached quarter finals
- 1998 European Championships in Minsk, Belarus, Bronze medalist
- 1998 World Cup in Beijing, China, Bronze medalist
- 1998 Goodwill Games in New York, Bronze medalist
- 1999 World Amateur Championships in Houston, USA
- 2000 European Championships in Tampere, Finland
- Lost to Vardan Zakarjan (Germany) 4-6
- 2000 Olympics in Sydney, Australia, reached the quarter-finals
- Has defeated 12 opponents (10 by KO) for World Title.
- 5 opponents (4 by KO) for World Super Flyweight Title.
- 7 opponents (6 by KO) for World Flyweight Title.
- Has a record of 12-5 (10 KO) in World Title fights.
- Has a record of 10-7 (8 KO) against current or former world champions.
- On December 16, 2004, he became the first ethnic Armenian to capture a world title when he recorded an 11th round TKO of the previously unbeaten and defending IBF flyweight champion, Irene Pacheco of Colombia.
- On March 27, 2005 h became the first flyweight to have unified two world titles since Salvatore Burruni in 1965.
- On November 1, 2008 he became the first undisputed super flyweight world champion in history when he knocked out WBC & WBA champion Cristian Mijares
- On April 23, 2011 he became the first fighter in boxing history to win 4 IBO world titles, as well as the most weight classes (3).
- On February 7, 2015 he became the first Armenian to accomplish 40 pro wins.
Australian flyweight title
Oceanic Boxing Association bantamweight title
IBF Pan Pacific flyweight title
IBF World flyweight title
International Boxing Organization World flyweight title
IBF Australasian super flyweight title
International Boxing Organization World super flyweight title
IBF World super flyweight title
WBA Super World super flyweight title
WBC World super flyweight title
International Boxing Organization World bantamweight title x2
NABF super bantamweight title
WBC Asian Boxing Council super bantamweight title
| IBF Flyweight Champion
2004 Dec 16 – 2007 Jul 7
| IBF Super Flyweight Champion
2008 Aug 2 – 2009 Jul
| WBA Super Flyweight Champion
2008 Nov 1 – 2010
| WBC Super Flyweight Champion
2008 Nov 1 – 2010 Jul