Name: Daniel Jacobs
Alias: Miracle Man
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York, USA
Birthplace: Brownsville, New York, USA
Pro Boxer: Record
Amateur Boxer: Record
Trainers: Victor Roundtree (2007-2013), Andre Rozier (2014-2019)
Manager: Keith Connolly & Al Haymon
Promoter: Golden Boy Promotions (former), Matchroom Sport USA (present)
- Reported amateur record: 137-7
- 2003 Junior Olympics National Champion
- 2003 International Junior Olympics Champion in Alexandria, USA (70kg).
- 2004 Under-19 United States National Champion in Bushkill, USA (69kg).
- 2004 National Golden Gloves Welterweight Champion in Kansas City, USA.
- 2004 England vs USA Dual Meet Winner in London, England (69kg):
- 2005 United States National Championships Silver medalist in Colorado Springs, USA (69kg):
- 2005 National Golden Gloves Middleweight Champion in Little Rock, USA.
- 2005 World Cup participant in Moscow, Russia (75kg);
- Lost to Matvey Korobov (Russia) RSCOS 3
- 2006 United States National Championships Gold medalist in Colorado Springs, USA (75kg):
- 2007 United States Olympic Trials runner-up in Houston, USA (75kg):
Regional & Minor Titles
- 1 opponent (0 by KO) beaten for World Middleweight Title.
- 1-3-0 (0 KO's) in world championship bouts (secondary championships excluded).
- 6-3-0 (5 KO's) against former or current world champions.
- 2-0-0 (2 KO's) in fights outside his native United States.
- Defeated 4 undefeated opponents with ten or more bouts: Peter Quillin, Luis Arias, Maciej Sulecki & Sergiy Derevyanchenko.
- In May 2011, Jacobs was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a life-threatening form of bone cancer. 
Awards & Recognition
- ESPN Prospect of the Year (2009)
- Sports Illustrated Prospect of the Year (2009)
- Sports Illustrated Round of the Year (2015, 1st round vs. Sergio Mora)
- The Ring Magazine Comeback of the Year (2012)
Upgraded to Super Champion
| WBA Middleweight Champion
2014 Aug 9 – 2017 Mar 18
Lost bid for Super Championship
Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam
| IBF Middleweight Champion
2018 Oct 27 – 2019 May 4