Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attended Du Sable High School in Chicago, IL.
- Won the 1941 Intercity Golden Gloves at bantamweight.
- Runner up in the 1941 Chicago Golden Gloves Tournament of Champions, being on the short end of a close decision to Dick Menchaca, according to the United Press.
- 1941 won the National AAU in the bantamweight division, by a close decision over Dick Menchaca, the decision was met with combined boos and cheers according to the United Press.
- Managed by Frank Sinatra, according to The Ring, August 1947, page 39.
- He has been reported from some news sources and Golden Gloves records as Roy Brown of Chicago, Il.
| National AAU Bantamweight Champion
| Intercity Golden Gloves